What is VACUUM FIT?
The global innovation – the first ski boot that really has a 100% fit! Fischer VACUUM FIT technology makes it possible for the first time to have a completely anatomical fit of the entire boot in a quality that was previously unattainable. The basis for this is the new, patented Fischer VACU-PLAST material. The easy adjustment procedure which is comfortable for the customer takes only 20 minutes and offers an extremely reliable and stable result. The material can be reshaped up to five times. Thanks to Fischer VACUUM FIT, Fischer competence partners can guarantee their customers a 100% perfect fit.
VACUUM FIT Process
Three Steps to the Right Fit
- Warm – Up – Heat up the shell to 80 Celsius in the oven.
- Pre-Fit – Insert foot into preheated shell with boot liner. Put on Cooling Pad and Compression Pad. Adjust the stand position on the VACUUM FIT Station.
- Perfect Fit – Adjust the entire boot to the anatomy of the foot using compressed air. Use the Cooling Pad to cool it down.
VACUUM FIT STATION – THE HEART OF THE FITTING PROCESS
The Fischer VACUUM FIT Station features all the necessary components for a perfect fitting procedure. Additionally it is compatible with all standard fitting systems such as foaming and canting, for example. The high-quality design makes the VACUUM FIT Station a strong eye-catching feature at the point of sale.
FISCHER VACU-PLAST – THE REVOLUTION IN THE MATERIAL SECTOR FOR SKI BOOTS
A Fischer High Tech Polymer is being used for the first time for the Fischer Vacuum boots. It has been developed exclusively for the ski boot sector and stands out through superior material properties.
- Thermoformable at 80°C with Fischer VACUUM FIT process
- Less weight (-15 %)
- Vibration damping better than conventional PU
- Temperature stability from +20° to -20° twice as high as with conventional PU
- Adaptive last: the shell adapts automatically to the foot by up to +/- 5 mm according to foot width.
- Adjustable Forward Lean: the forward lean of the boot can be adapted from 14°-17° according to skiing ability.